UPDATE: The position is currently filled, but I’m still accepting applications for future consideration!
Things are rolling fast and furious here and it’s just a matter of time until I work myself into a tizzy and turn into dust. (Perhaps that’s a little dramatic.) I’m seeking a new team member to help keep things rolling full steam ahead.
This is a paid, part-time position ranging from 10-20 hours per week with the possibility for more hours based on performance.
You must have your own car, computer, and be based in the Lexington, KY area.
- Daily administrative tasks such as email, scheduling, phone calls
- Content research
- Proofing written materials
- Collecting raw data for client reports
- Creative brainstorming and ideation
- Extremely organized and focused: you like making lists and checking them twice.
- Punctual and detail-oriented.
- Some experience with social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google +. (Could be a combo of these or a strength in one or two specific platforms.)
- Resourceful: Able to perform Google-Fu – Research across the web for reliable sources and subject matter experts.
- Ability to multitask both type of work duties and client industries.
- Strong working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Experience with any combination of the following is a plus: Photoshop, Illustrator, video editing, website design.
- Experience as a blogger a plus.
I am by no means a super formal person, but my business integrity and professionalism is of upmost importance. This is a great job for you if you can roll with the punches, but stay organized and on top of multiple projects for truly wonderful clients.
Please note: Current client industries range from fitness to tourism to fashion. Interest in any of these topics is a bonus.