Looking for the presentation on Influencer Marketing from Digital Crossroads? You’re in the right place! Thank you to everyone who came to my session. As you could likely tell, I have a lot to say about Influencer Marketing and I’m really passionate about it as both a marketer and an influencer.
The presentation is embedded below, and also available on Slideshare. In addition, I’ve put together some of my favorite articles and sources for all-things-influencer below.
- “I was going to write a post ripping the current state of influencer marketing, but I wrote this instead” by Arik Hanson
- “Why Influencers with Smaller Audiences Are the Best For Your Brand’s Holiday Campaign” by HelloSociety
- “How to Improve Your Influencer Marketing Campaign in 3 Easy Steps” on PostPlanner
- “How Micro-Influencers Can Out Perform Bieber” on Simply Measured
- “7 Things All Influencers Do” by Katy Widrick
- BlogHer/She Knows
- Fohr Card (fashion/lifestyle)
- Hello Society
- Style Coalition (fashion/lifestyle)
- Fitfluential (fitness)
- Mamavation (moms/eco)
- Reelio (video-centric)
Other great resources: