The time has come for me to bring on some help! I’m currently looking for a part-time social media intern. In full transparency, at this point it is looking like it will probably be about 10 hours per week, and could expand to 15 per week depending on project load. I really want this to be a mutually beneficial collaboration where I can help someone learn more about social media and how it can work with traditional marketing, and in turn they can help with client projects to get experience. In this vain, the position is flexible: flexible hours, not location-dependent, and we can work to come up with a set of tasks that you think would best suit your needs. This is a paid position.
- Assist in copywriting needed for websites, emails, marketing materials, announcements, news, etc.
- Assist in updating our press contact lists, including traditional and online media outlets.
- Assist in research to be carried out in supporting client initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- A self-starter with tons of energy
- A whiz at finding things on Google (or being resourceful in general)
- A clear fluent telephone voice and excellent communication skills
- A college degree and or applicable experience
- A genuine interest in learning more about social media marketing
- Self motivated, self-confident, and self-determined
— This position is now closed and we are evaluating all candidates –